Thursday, July 1, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Apparently, for your five year anniversary, you are supposed to give your significant other some type of wood or silverware. Not sure what I would have bought for Jeremy that had to do with wood or some type of fork and that's not how we roll around here. So, my day started out by being surprised at work with five pink roses being delivered to me! How sweet and thoughtful!
Later on that day, I was so excited to see a brand new white fossil watch just for me! Thank you Jeremy! You know me so well after five years of marriage and 10 years together!
This was the front of the card that I got for Jeremy.
The inside of the card! hahaha! I loved it! Jeremy has been wanting some new boots. I didn't get them for him because he is SUPER picky, so I wrote on the card that we would go get him a new pair of boots!
Later on that night, Jenny watched Savannah while Jeremy and I had a night out on the town! We started off eating at Red Lobster. I took a picture of the fresh fish menu to document our anniversary date five years later! Wow....to think about where God has taken us five years later. I don't even know where to being on how thankful we are for our lives. We have five years behind us. I hear that if you can make the five year mark, you are good. Hope that is true! We have an amazing daughter. What more could we ask for?
Much thanks to Bob and Gayle for our Anniversary gift card! Soooo full...could. barely. walk! We had every intention of going to the movies after we ate, but 1) we were too full 2) I was leaving for Vegas the next day and was getting sad about leaving Savannah. So, we walked the mall and went home to play a game of horse with our baby girl. What could be a better anniversary date than that?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!!