Sunday, July 18, 2010

Savannah's other Aunt Jen Jen

A couple of days after the fourth of July, a breath of fresh air flew in all the way from San Francisco to surprise us with a visit! My best friend of all time, Jenni Thomas, came over to spend time with me and Savannah and better yet, introduce us to her....should I say it....boyfriend!!! Jenni and her new man! I thought this was a great picture of the two of them! He resembles Jesus in certain ways and he is really nice! Way to go Jen! My soul mate friend of going on 14 years! WHOA! I will never forget the first time we talked on the phone. We stayed up the whole entire night (I had only known her for a day) and talked about different songs we liked.
She had just left her doctor's appointment. This picture does not do her ankle justice. It is a WHOLE lot worse in person. Guess that's what you get when you drag a mattress out to the sidewalk and jump on it.
The "OMG I can't believe this is actually on the Internet" Jenni look! hahahaha!
The "Now I'm just grossed out" look!
After a few minutes, Savannah warmed up to her second Aunt Jen Jen and they hit it off great!
What a true friend. Getting down on the ground and playing with your daughter, hurt ankle and all!
Pregnancy faded my mole a little bit, but it is still there symbolizing our soul mate friendship! G2
Love you Jenni!

3 comments:

Stephen, Natasha & Tucker Lane said...

Awww.. just so sweet! :)

Jenni said...

I love you so much, Crystal! Thank you so much for this. You are my heart :)

Rachel said...

Wow, I'll admit that mole on the hand think is weird!! What are the odds of that?!?!