Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FIRST Haircut!

Today, July 6, 2o1o was Savannah's FIRST official haircut! I almost had a stroke the whole time we were there because I was so nervous that they were going to chop her hair off! Long story short, the Kid's Hair Safari is AWESOME! The hair stylist could not believe how many curls she had!
The before shot! Halfway through getting her hair trimmed, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, bib off". I guess she thought that the cape was a bib. hahaha!
She doesn't look like a baby anymore :( She looks like a little girl.
Look at that awesome barbie jeep that you get to sit in when you get your hair cut!
Look at those trimmed up lovely locks!
All moussed up! Ready to show off her new hair do!
At the end, you get to go search in the treasure box and you receive a certificate with an envelope of some locks of your hair!

No comments: